Original Acrylic resin (20-35%), pigments and powder stock (30-45%, additives (3-10%), water (25-40%).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Surface preparation:The surface should be painted solid, clean, no substances which reduce adhesion and no chemical powder.
- Surface drying time is 30 minutes, to ensure minimum drying time 2 hours.
- Testing tool: Using the paint brush, roller or spray gun. Toilet brush and paint equipment with water immediately after use
- Coverage: Theoretical Coverage 10-12m2 / liter / coat.
- Humidity below 16% of the surface under Protimeter moisture meter or for dry wall surface from 21 to 28 days in normal conditions (average temperature of 300 0 C, humidity 80%).
- Dilution: Paints are manufactured to be ready to use after proper stirring. If necessary dilute, only phase not exceed 10% of fresh water.
- Preservation: Keep container tightly closed if not in use. Keep the container in a cool place. Drying time:
INFORMATION SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT:
Avoid breathing vapor or spray, avoid contact with skin or eyes, Bring gamg hands, masks and eye protection during the construction proper. When contaminated paint in eyes, rinse with clean water and see a doctor immediately. If swallowed to your doctor and show the container or label. To avoid the reach of children.