- Water, lightfast nonleaded pigments, mineral and Acrylic resin.
KEY QUALITY CRITERIAL:
- Theoretical coverage 10-12m2/litre/coat.
- Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry, the relative humidity is under 16% according to Protimmeter or let the substrate from 21 to 28 days in normal conditions (average temperature 300C, humidity of environment is about 80%). Remove all loose paint or powdery, residue by brushing scrapping with a stiff fiber brush under running water or with a high pressure water yet.
- Repair minor defect with a suitable interior grade filler. Apply one or two coats of TAMADO primer paint to achieve best performance, and best adhesion.
- Note: Do not apply TAMADO in wet weather. (The temperature of surface should not be under 100C).
APPLICATION: Roller, Brush, Paint Sprayer:
- Touch dry: 30 minutes.
- Recoat time: 2 – 3 hours after the before coat is dry.
- Number of coats: 2 coats.
- Thin down: No need to thin down for normal use. But if necessary, you can thin down up to 10% of clean water (0.5 litres of clean water used with 5 litres of paint). If the thinning down process is too specified, it will reduce the quality of the paint cover. Stir well before use.
- Cleaning: Rinse tools with clean water immediately after use.
- Storage: Store in a cool, shaded pace. Container must be in secure, upright position and be tightly closed.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION:
- Avoid contact with skin because it may cause sensitization by skin contact. In case of contact with skin, immediately wash exposed skin with soap or suitable skin cleaning product with clean water, do not use solvents.
- In case of contact with face paint, immediately rinse eyes with plenty of clean water and consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not breathe vapor spray.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from food sources, drinking water and animal feed.
- Take back the remaining amount of paint on the brush, roller…as much as possible before washing.
- Avoid release paint to the environment, drains or water sources. Collect spills. Paint spills is harmful to aquatic organisms and cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Use appropriate protective equipment when working. Wear suitable gloves and use eye protection, face mask.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.